Maximun strengthens the immune system
- Maximun activates and streamlines the immune system.
- A good immune system prevents disease.
- Can be given to all species
1,3-1,6-beta-glucan, pure intact anthocyanin complex from blueberries and blackcurrants, vitamin C / riboperin complex
Betaglucan that increases the number of immune cells that eat and kill invaders, such as bacteria fungi and viruses. Betaglucan activates the immune cells that control the first-line defense in the body and takes care of bacteria, viruses, fungi, potential cancer cells, inflamed and dead cells.
Anthocyanins have been documented to be immune-stimulating and at the same time anti-inflammatory, especially important in conditions involving chronic inflammation
Vitamin C with riboperin that acts synergistically with anthocyanins is an important part o
|Package quantity:||60 pcs|
|Description:||Maximun for a good immune system|
THE IMMUNE DEFENSE IS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD HEALTH
New knowledge of the anthocyanins in Maximun
The anthocyanins used in Maximun have been used for research in inflammation, aging, cardiovascular and cancer and a variety of other medical fields at over 600 universities in 46 different countries. This has recently resulted in a large number of important scientific publications that have recently shown additional health effects of anthocyanins.
Anthocyanins are now proven to be immune-stimulating and at the same time anti-inflammatory. This is especially important in conditions of chronic inflammation
Betaglucan activates the immune cells that control the first-line defense that takes care of bacteria, viruses, fungi, potential cancer cells, inflamed and dead cells.
Supply of Maximun can be beneficial by:
- physical and mental exertion and high performance
- strain of the immune system
- acute and chronic bacterial and viral infections
- acute and chronic inflammation (inflammatory conditions)
- before and after operations
- changes in gums and oral cavity
- changes in muscles, joints and skeletons
- a variety of internal medical conditions such as changes in the liver and immune system
- heart / vascular changes
- increasing age